ABOUT LEHIGH AFRICA BUSINESS CLUB (LABC)
The Africa Business Club is an all-inclusive organization that provides a networking platform and professional development for the Lehigh community who have a strong interest in the events and investment opportunities related to Africa.
The Lehigh Africa Business Club (LABC), is committed to championing the awareness of business and career opportunities on the African continent through the Lehigh Business School. Our activities are professional, educational and social in nature and are open to all members of the Lehigh community. The club offers a forum for professional development, networking and career opportunities for students interested in Africa, organizes various Africa related events and discussion forums on the economic, political, and social issues confronting the continent.
Meet Our Executive Officers
Admitted LABC members benefit from our special programs which include:
(1) Congratulatory phone calls and email.
(2) A spotlight on internship, career and business innovations in select African and American partner companies.
(3) Mentorship program with Alumni and industry people.
(4) Newsletters and investment news about the continent
(5) Supporting Lehigh’s recruitment efforts in Africa.
(6) Joint Club events with other business/professional clubs to explore World connections across seas
(7) Africa Entrepreneurship Week, a week-long trip to Africa for hands-on Immersion in business or social projects that promote development).