RELEASE DATE – Immediately
Contact: Michael Tahiru
Building Global Alliances for a Sustainable Future
Lehigh Africa Business Club conference to tackle wide ranging topics with guests from around the world.
The Lehigh Africa Business Club is hosting its 2022 annual conference on Saturday, April 23, 2022 at the Zoellner Arts Center in Bethlehem, PA from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Join LABC in conversations on building global alliances for a sustainable future.
The Lehigh Africa Business Club is an all-inclusive student-run organization at Lehigh University that provides a networking platform and professional development for the Lehigh Valley community.
The conference program includes panels on economy and private equity, Innovation and healthcare. Speakers include:
● Dr. Alfred Braimah, auditor-general of Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) ● Dr. Blessing Mudavanhu, CEO of CBZ Holdings Group
● Dr. Dennis Ouma, COO of Cello Capital Management
● Thomas Bonos, Chief Revenue Officer & COO of Applause
● Dr. Joe Atta-Mensah, Principal Policy Adviser, United Nations Economic Commission for Africa ● Bryon Rubin, CFO & COO of CBS Entertainment Group
● Mrs. Ndidi Okonkwo Nwuneli, Founder of LEAP Africa, co-founder of ACCE FOODS, and director of Sahel Capital
● Michael Miller, Co-Founder, US - Africa Opportunity Network
● Carlo Kobe, Co-Founder & CEO of Fizz
● Randall Tinfow, managing director of REACHUM & CLICKCHAINZ
● Dr. Michael Obeng, president of Global Health Solutions , director of MIKO Plastic Surgery & MIKO Surgery Center
● Dr. Christine Martey-Ocholla, co-founder of Sub-Saharan Africa Chamber of Commerce ● Leon D. Caldwell, senior director of health equity strategy and innovations at American Health Association
● Dan Donovan, Founder & CEO, rareLife Solutions
There is no cost to attend the conference, but you must register in advance. In-person seating is limited. Livestreaming will be available. Register here: go.lehigh.edu/labc2022.
About Lehigh Africa Business Club
The Lehigh Africa Business Club is committed to championing the awareness of business and career opportunities on the African continent through the Lehigh Business School. Our activities are professional, educational and social in nature and are open to all members of the Lehigh community. The club offers a forum for professional development, networking and career opportunities for students interested in Africa, organizes various Africa related events and discussion forums on the economic, political, and social issues confronting the continent. Learn more.